Graduate Sales Engineer – Hydraulic Fluid Power
Fast-paced environment, robust hydraulic range, set systems, supportive team, industry training, technical work environment
Sales Coordinator - Internal Sales
Permanent / Full Time
About the company
This is an opportunity to join a multi-nationally recognised OEM that has the ability to design new bespoke and efficient hydraulic fluid power systems. They are an accredited ISO9001 and ISO29001 registered training authority that supports a variety of industrial, renewable energy, mining, OEM and engineering sectors.
- Established multi-national organisation
- Generous salary
- Technical Industry training
- Career advancement
- Broad scope of client, applications and project work
About the role
This is a great opportunity for a post-graduate Engineer with 1 or 2 years of experience or an internal sales engineer who is looking to develop a technical sales career. You will be exposed to a variety of applications and projects that will see you responsible for providing hydraulic support and customer service to a range of clients in the industrial, mining and engineering sectors. Your daily activities will see you dealing with inbound email and phone requests for hydraulic items, supporting both clients and the external sales team with technical inquiries, project product needs and design interpretation.
- Deal with inbound phone and email inquiries
- Provide technical support to clients and the sales team
- Prepare and develop quotations
- Collaborate with the engineering and products team
- Develop and maintain technical product literature
- Work with the sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities
Skills and attributes
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Mechatronic engineering
- An ability to interpret client requests, source products and identify client needs
- Have sound computer skills with the ability to use AutoCAD and the Microsoft Office suite
- Be a self-starter with a sound desire to learn and develop a career
- Have sound written and verbal communication skills
Culture of the branch
There is a structured approach to how things are done with support from staff and management providing product and systems training, ongoing technical training is also encouraged.
How to apply
If you have the required skills, please click the apply button below and attach a current copy of your resume. All applicants will be notified by phone or email of the outcome of their application.