Internal Sales – Hydraulic Fluid Power
Fast-paced environment, robust product range, set systems, supportive team, industry training, inbound customer service enquiries
Sales Coordinator - Internal Sales
Permanent / Full Time
- An established and respected organisation
- Generous salary
- Industry training
- Potential career advancement
About the company
As a well-oiled organisation with several Queensland locations, this business has a strong reputation for delivering hydraulic components and technical services to the industrial, marine and commercial hydraulics sectors. They are a robust group that can provide a variety of hydraulic products, from hoses, fittings, valves, and controllers to pumps and motors and provide workshop and site hydraulic maintenance service. In addition, they also provide a design, manufacturing and machining service from their Brisbane-based facility.
About the role
This is a role with pace and variety where you will be responsible for providing hydraulic support and customer service to a range of clients across the industrial, OEM, agricultural and marine sectors. Your day could consist of dealing with inbound emails and phone requests for hydraulic items, supporting the external sales team, sourcing items from suppliers and supporting the workshop with their product needs.
- Deal with inbound phone, fax and email enquiries
- Support sales and workshop
- Prepare and develop quotations
- Maintain and enter information into the Pronto CRM system
- Identify and source alternative hydraulic products from various suppliers
Skills and attributes
- Preferably have a background in internal or external hydraulic sales and customer service
- Have an understanding of hydraulic hoses and fittings, pumps, motors and valves
- Possess good computer skills in Excel, Microsoft Word, Pronto or similar CRM systems
- Have sound written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to interpret hydraulic schematics would also be an advantage
Culture of the branch
As a cohesive team environment, all staff work together in reaching daily and weekly targets. There is an open-door policy with the business owners and humorous transparent communication is fostered within the business.
How to apply
If you have the required skills, please click the apply button below and attach a current copy of your resume. All applicants will be notified by phone or email of the outcome of their application.