Sales Account Manager – Pumping and Mining Systems
Newly created opportunity for a dynamic individual. Further career and knowledge development available. A transparent and established employer.
Permanent / Full Time
About the company
As an established pump system design, service and component sales group, this organisation has developed a solid presence and following across a broad group of clients in the mining, agricultural, farming, industrial, commercial and municipal sectors of Queensland. They are known for providing exceptional service, design and installation and have family values which provided a raft of employee benefits and support for personal development and career enjoyment.
- Generous salary
- Fully maintained company vehicle
- Industry training
- Career development
- Relocation support
- Lifestyle benefits
About the role
As the external sales and account representative, you will be required to call on and liaise with clients providing technical system support, potential design options, troubleshoot issues and gather information for future system upgrades. You will also be required to identify and pursue new opportunities within your market, liaising with the engineering team on designs and supporting the workshop with information on the client’s service and installations needs. In addition, you will be required to prepare quotations, enter all activities into the CRM system and become part of the team fabric of the organisation.
- Support an existing client base while pursuing new business
- Work alongside all internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and provide project and system cost estimations
- Provided technical support to clients in the mining and explorations sectors
- Be a proactive and attentive supporter to the needs of your clients
- Have a minimum of 3 year’s sales experience in the pumps or relevant products sector
- Bring an understanding of design interpretation and application skills
- Have a transferable sales background from the electrical, mechanical or water related industry
- Bring a track record of entrepreneurial sales skills
- Have sound written and verbal communication skills
Culture of the branch
The attitude in the organisation is get in and get things done, in a calm and transparent way. Open and clear communication is encouraged, there is a focus on following process and individuals are encouraged to utilise internal training modules to continue learning and progress their career.
How to apply
If you have the skills and want more information on this opportunity, please apply below with a current resume. All candidates will receive a reply by either phone or email, relating to the progress of their application.